Welcome to Gorsley Community order request site.
During these difficult times we are here to help. To reduce the need to come to the shop we have set up a order request system.
This is a very simple system that list what you want - it does not link to the current shop stock so we may not actually have what you want - but we will do what we can.
The prices are also guidance - we will calculate the actual price when we scan the items as we pack your order.
- Add items to your cart as normal.
- Some items we have listed as a normal shop - there are also some 'general' products where you need to put in what you would like even if it is not listed.
- Note the prices are indications only - the actual price will be scanned by the til.
- Checkout as normal - register if you have not already
- The order will be checked in the evening and processed on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Orders will be available to collect from the main hall from 9 am the next day (Wednesday and Friday)
- The orders will be picked and boxed ready for collection with the bill - you can either pay via contact-less card, a cheque or by pre-paying an amount to the shop and the bill will be deducted.
- YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY PHONE TO ARRANGE A 10 MINUTE COLLECTION TIME SO THAT ONLY YOU NEED TO BE IN THE COLLECTION AREA.
- THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO GET CLOSE TO ANYBODY TO EITHER PAY OR COLLECT YOUR SHOPPING.
- Deliveries for those isolated at home with no means to get the shopping will have it delivered in the afternoon.
Your shopping cart is empty!